- Start Date
- End Date
- Banach Center
- Meeting Type
- Contact Name
- Zbigniew Blaszczyk, Pawel Dlotko
Applied and computational topology, one of the most rapidly growing branches of mathematics, is becoming a key tool in applied sciences. It is making impact not only in mathematics, but on the wide interdisciplinary environment including material and medical sciences, data science, robotics. Building upon successful conferences held in Bedlewo in 2013 and 2017, the next edition of Applied Topology in Bedlewo will take place in 2021. Similarly as before, our aim is to bring together scientists from all over the world working in various fields of applied topology. This time we will focus on:
- random topology,
- topological methods in combinatorics,
- topological data analysis and shape descriptors,
- topological analysis of time-varying data in biology, engineering and finance,
- topological and geometrical descriptors of porous materials.
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.