- Start Date
- End Date
- Instituto de Matematica y Ciencias Afines (IMCA)
- Meeting Type
- minicourses, conference,
- Contact Name
- Joe Palacios, Oswaldo Velasquez
This is part of the annual school organized by the Institute of Mathematics and Related Areas (IMCA) in various fields of Mathematics, in which invited specialists meet at IMCA to share their research work through several mini-courses and/or conferences.
The present IMCA School is devoted to the research progress on algebraic cycles and related topics in algebraic and arithmetic geometry.
The venue of the School is Instituto de Matematica y Ciencias Afines. Calle Los Biologos 245 - Urb. San Cesar - Primera Etapa La Molina, Lima 12, Peru
- Fernando Cukierman (Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina),
- Lucas Das Dores (University of Liverpool, United Kingdom),
- Richard Gonzales (Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru, Peru),
- Sergey Gorchinskiy (Steklov Mathematical Institute of RAS, Russia),
- Vladimir Guletskii (University of Liverpool, United Kingdom),
For additional information, please contact: email@example.com
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.