- Start Date
- End Date
- Freie Universitaet Berlin
- Meeting Type
- Contact Name
- Joana Cirici, Victoria Hoskins, Oliver Roendigs
This workshop is dedicated to the promotion of female researchers in the field of homotopy theory and algebraic geometry. The main aim of this workshop is to provide a platform for female researchers (ranging from graduate students to senior experts) to present their work in a friendly environment which stimulates future collaborations. Male participants are very welcome and encouraged to attend. Invited speakers are:
- Natàlia Castellana (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
- Frances Kirwan (University of Oxford)
- Sarah Whitehouse (University of Sheffield)
- Susanna Zimmermann (Université d'Angers)
This workshop is supported by the German Research Foundation through the priority program SPP 1786.
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.