- Start Date
- End Date
- Meeting Type
- Contact Name
- Promit Ghosal, Peter Kristel, Eveliina Peltola, Gabriele Rembado, Julien Roussillon
- 2023-11-07 16:27:24
- 2023-11-08 13:49:23
This is the fourth edition of an informal lectures series on the introduction to the mathematical formulation of the geometric and stochastic quantizations, also on some current development and related topics.
This year we plan to have have thematic sessions covering the following topics:
1) Quantisation of (wild) character varieties, and relations to quantum groups;
2) Topological Quantum Field Theory (TQFT);
3) Random matrices and JT gravity;
4) Probabilistic constructions of Liouville Conformal Field Theory (CFT).
Talks aim to be targeted at a wide audience; questions and comments welcome!(For more info you can contact us at `quantizationdays[at]gmail[dot]com')
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.