Texas Geometry and Topology Conference
- Start Date
- End Date
- Texas Christian University
- Fort Worth, TX
- Meeting Type
- Contact Name
- Greg B Friedman
The spring 2023 meeting of the Texas Geometry and Topology Conference (TGTC) will be held on the campus of Texas Christian University (TCU) April 14 – 16. The speakers are:
• Simone Cecchini, Texas A&M University
• Dawei Chen, Boston College
• Anna Fino, Florida International University
• David Fisher, Rice University
• Mohammad Ghomi, Georgia Institute of Technology
• Svetlana Jitomirskaya, Georgia Institute of Technology
• Tracy Payne, Idaho State University
• Craig Sutton, Dartmouth College
There is no registration fee for attending TGTC. Limited financial support is available to help defer the travel and living expenses of participants who do not have other funding for their research. Graduate students, junior faculty, women, individuals from groups under-represented in the mathematical sciences or from institutions with little federal support, and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to participate and to apply for support.
For more information, please see the conference website:
If you plan to attend, please register by March 14.
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.