- Start Date
- End Date
- University of Patras and University of Peloponese
- Meeting Type
- Contact Name
- Professor Dimitris Georgiou
The Department of Mathematics of University of Patras and the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of University of Peloponnese with the hospitality of the city of Nafpaktos organize the:
"2023 International Conference on Topology and its Applications, July 3-7, 2023, Nafpaktos, Greece"
Organizing Committee: S. Iliadis - Chairman, D. Georgiou (Department of Mathematics, University of Patras, Patra, Greece), I. Kougias (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Peloponnese, Patra, Greece), A. Megaritis (Department of Physics, University of Thessaly, Lamia, Greece), F. Sereti (Department of Mathematics, University of Western Macedonia, Kastoria, Greece), V. Gkizas (Mayor of the Municipality of Nafpaktia)
University of Patras - University of Peloponnese
e-mail: [email protected]
Description: All areas of Topology and its Applications are included: General Topology, Set-Theoretic Topology, Geometric Topology, Algebraic Topology, Applied Topology. In particular: Topological Groups, Dimension Theory, Dynamical Systems and Continua Theory, Computational Topology, History of Topology.
The above conference is the continuation of the following conferences:
(1) 2006 International Conference on Topology and its Applications,_ June 23-26, 2006, Aegion, Greece.
(2) 2010 International Conference on Topology and its Applications,_ June 26-30, 2010, Nafpaktos, Greece.
(3) 2014 International Conference on Topology and its Applications,_ June 3-7, 2014, Nafpaktos, Greece.
(4) 2018 International Conference on Topology and its Applications,_ July 3-7, 2018, Nafpaktos, Greece.
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.