- Start Date
- End Date
- Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques
- Meeting Type
- graduate school
- Contact Name
The purpose of this school is to familiarise advanced Master’s students, Ph.D. students and early career researchers with the central themes of research in arithmetic geometry,and teach them both classical and state-of-the-art tools in the field. The research school is an introduction to the conference SAGA, “Symposium on Arithmetic Geometry and its Applications” and it consists of four 3-day mini-courses, taught by teams of internationally renowned researchers, who are known to be excellent teachers.
- Galois representations and modular forms: Alex Ghitza and Anna Medvedovsky
- Modularity and diophantine applications: Samir Siksek and Samuele Anni
- Local-global principles: Rachel Newton and Ekin Ozman
- Jacobians and models: Tim Dokchitser and Elisa Lorenzo García
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.