- Start Date
- End Date
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Minneapolis, MN
- Meeting Type
- graduate student conference
- Contact Name
- Caitlyn Booms Peot, Mahrud Sayrafi, Connor Simpson
GradMoCCA is a graduate student conference on combinatorics, commutative algebra, and algebraic geometry hosted by the University of Minnesota Twin Cities on May 13-15. GradMoCCA will offer a slate of talks by participants and a chance to meet other graduate students. In addition, there will be invited talks by
- Sergio Da Silva (McMaster University)
- Aleksandra Sobieska (University of Wisconsin)
- Michael Perlman (University of Minnesota)
If you are a graduate student or recent postdoc interested in attending GradMoCCA, please fill out the registration form by March 11 to request travel and lodging support funded by the NSF. We expect many attendees will subsequently attend OPAC.
Visit the GradMoCCA website for more information. If you have any questions or feedback, please email any of the organizers.
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.