- Start Date
- End Date
- Baskerville Hall
- Meeting Type
- graduate summer school
- Contact Name
The aim of the school is to give an overview of established results and current research on elliptic curves by covering the whole spectrum of techniques developed so far.
There will be 6 courses of 3 hours each plus exercises sessions.
- Course 1 : Analytic Methods - Alina Cojocaru
- Course 2 : Arithmetic Statistics - Jennifer Park
- Course 3 : Modularity-based Methods - Chao Li
- Course 4 : Points and Heights - Joseph Silverman
- Course 5 : Selmer Groups - Christian Wuthrich
- Course 6 : Torsion Points - Jan Vonk
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.