- Start Date
- End Date
- University of Milano
- Meeting Type
- Summer school and conference
- Contact Name
- Fabrizio Andreatta, Federico Binda, Alberto Vezzani, Paul Arne Østvaer
“Six functors formalism and Motivic homotopy theory”
Milano, September 20-24, 2021 Department of Mathematics “F. Enriques”, University of Milano, Milan, Italy.
Sponsored by the University of Milan and the Research Council of Norway within the project “Equations in motivic homotopy”.
The school will include three-mini courses for PhD students and young postdocs:
- Alberto Canonaco (Pavia)
- Frédéric Déglise (ENS Lyon)
- Martin Gallauer (Oxford)
In addition to research talks by
- Mattia Cavicchi (Strasbourg)
- Alberto Merici (Zurich)
- Mattia Ornaghi (Be'er Sheva)
- Sabrina Pauli (Duisburg-Essen)
- Charanya Ravi (Regensburg)
- Timo Richarz (Darmstadt)
- Florian Strunk (Regensburg)
Funding for participants is available. Deadline for financial support is July 10th, 2021.
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.