- Start Date
- End Date
- St. Anne's College, Oxford
- Meeting Type
- Contact Name
- Pamela Bye
The mathematical theory and practice of both cryptography and coding underpins the provision of effective security and reliability for data communication, processing and storage. This seventeenth International Conference in an established and successful IMA series on the theme of "Cryptography and Coding" solicits original research papers on all technical aspects of cryptography and coding are solicited for submission. Submissions are welcome on any cryptographic or coding-theoretic topic including, but not limited to:
- Foundational theory and mathematics;
- The design, proposal, and analysis of cryptographic or coding primitives and protocols
- Secure implementation and optimisation in hardware or software; and
- Applied aspects of cryptography and coding. The proceedings will be published in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science series, and will be available at the conference.
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.