- Start Date
- End Date
- Hausdorff Research Institute for mathematics
- Meeting Type
- summer school
- Contact Name
This school provides an introduction to some of the main topics of the trimester program. It is mainly directed at PhD students and junior researchers.
The following speakers will give courses on the following topics:
- Arthur-Cesar le Bras, Gabriel Dospinescu: p-adic geometry
- George Boxer, Vincent Pilloni: Higher Hida theory
- Patrick Allen, James Newton: Automorphy lifting
- Eva Viehmann, Cong Xue: Shtukas
- Sophiel Morel, Timo Richarz: Geometric Satake
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.