- Start Date
- End Date
- University of Leicester
- Meeting Type
- Contact Name
- Andrew Tonks
The 32nd British Topology Meeting (BTM32) will be held at the University of Leicester from Wednesday 6th to Friday 8th of September 2017.
Invited speakers include:
- Moritz Groth (Universität Bonn)
- Jelena Grbić (University of Southampton)
- Magdalena Kędziorek (École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne)
- Richard Hepworth (University of Aberdeen)
- Paolo Salvatore (Università di Roma "Tor Vergata")
- Markus Szymik (NTNU Trondheim)
The meeting is organised by Andy Tonks, Frank Neumann, Simona Paoli and Teimuraz Pirashvili.
There will be an opportunity for a number of contributed talks, and postgraduate students and early career researchers are particularly encouraged to participate.
We expect to cover expenses of all UK based research students and of all speakers. The meeting is supported by an LMS Conference grant.
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.