- Start Date
- End Date
- Meeting Type
- summer school, conference
- Contact Name
Week 1: PhD Summer school "Curves, L-functions, and Galois Representations" Four lecture courses (mornings) and projects/exercise sessions (afternoons)
- Galois representations by Tim and Vladimir Dokchitser
- L-functions and BSD by Adam Morgan
- Selmer groups and descent by Michael Stoll
- Modularity by Jack Thorne
Week 2: Workshop "Arithmetic of Hyperelliptic Curves"
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.